Measure Up 2020

Brother Knights,

This year’s Measure Up Street Collection is Saturday August 1st, from 8:00am to 4:00pm on the corner of SR 161 and N. High Street (The
Worthington Village Green).

Online signups can be found by clicking here: http://kofc11445.com/volunteer-opportunies/?sheet_id=9

The event page is here: http://kofc11445.com/events/measure-up-2020

Attached is the waiver form – you cannot enter the sidewalk/roadway unless we have a signed form submitted to the City in time for them to issue you a permit with your name on it. The City doesn’t charge for the permits, so PLEASE, if you think you might show up, get me a waiver (scanned signatures are fine).

For those new members, Measure Up is our State K of C’s signature project to raise funds for people with developmental disabilities. Our own Council distributes 80% of the funds we collect, and the remaining 20% is distributed by the State organization – yes, ALL funds collected go to charities.

Special thanks to Brother Matlak for volunteering to run operations the day of the event.

Please sign up, sign a waiver, and help us measure up!

Tom Schmitt

One thought on “Measure Up 2020

  1. Michael A. LaMorte

    Brother Schmitt informed us that the City of Worthington is not granting ANY permits for the Worthington Village Green at the current time. As such, this year’s measure Up has been cancelled.

RSS