Measure UP! THIS Saturday April 27, 8:00am – 4:00pm

Brothers,

This year’s Measure Up Street Collection
<kofc11445.com/events/2019-measure-up> is THIS Saturday April 27,
from 8:00am to 4:00pm on the corner of SR 161 and N. High Street (The
Worthington Village Green).

We really need sign ups – there is NO ONE signed up for the afternoon.
Thanks again to Brother LaMorte for setting up the online sign ups
<kofc11445.com/volunteer-opportunies/?sheet_id=47> – please click on
the link to sign up for an available shift.

Attached is the waiver form – you cannot enter the sidewalk/roadway unless
we have a signed form submitted to the City in time for them to issue you a
permit with your name on it. The City doesn’t charge for the permits, so
PLEASE, if you think you might show up, get me a waiver (scanned signatures
are fine) BY WEDNESDAY.

For those new members, Measure Up is our State K of C’s signature project
to raise funds for people with developmental disabilities. Our own Council
distributes 80% of the funds we collect, and the remaining 20% is
distributed by the State organization – yes, ALL funds collected go to
charities.

As in past years, we’ll be setting up a small “rest” area on the green
where we’ll have coffee/etc in the morning, and sandwiches for lunch. We’ll
also be sorting/counting the money there, which is great for those who
can’t be on their feet for long periods of time.

Please sign up, sign a waiver, and help us measure up!

Tom Schmitt

RSS